Tuesday, October 21, 2008

The things this girl gets into

With the things this girl gets into and the climbing monkey she is I had to do a post on it.
She loves to get into whatever messy thing she can and she loves to climb where she really shouldn't be. So here are some pictures.
Zoe getting up onto the stool to our table.
Now shes up there and wants on the table.

Yep that's her ON the table. AHHHH!


I took her off the table and the next second I knew she was climbing back up.


Here are some things she gets into. The cabinet in the bathroom, she slipped and fell that's why she's crying.

The movies. I keep this closed with something in front of it so it's harder for her to open. Doesn't work. She knocks down and moves what ever was in front opens the door and gets the movies out. If she can open the DVD case she does and if she can get the DVD out she does. It's a good thing the DVDs she gets to are junk ones.


The bookshelf and under. In our bedroom we have a bookshelf with the kid books in it and under the bookshelf is where I store papers that I don't know where to put them yet. Zoe loves to pull out all the books and papers to make a wonderful mess. Don't you just love the look on her face?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Very cute pictures Shelley! I can't believe that Zoe is 2! She looks IDENTICAL to Jase! They could have been twins for sure. As for the YouTube question, Ben set it all up, so I'm not sure exactly how he did that part, but I can tell you that there should be something that says "Embed" attached to the Youtube video, and all you have to do is copy whatever it says inside of the "Embed" line and then paste it right into your blog post. Hope that helps! Sorry, I'm really computer illiterate.