Monday, October 27, 2008

My Pumpkin Patch

This last summer I decided to try out a garden. I have never had my own garden before so I was a little nervous. All I planted were small tomatoes and pumpkins. The tomatoes did good, we had cherry tomatoes and pare tomatoes, yummy. I also planted 6 pumpkin plants. I didn't know how to do this and I found out I planted them really really close to each other. I didn't think I would get anything, and if I did they would be really small. Well my pumpkins actually did really good. I was very excited. I have some pictures just so you can see. We may even turn 1 or 2 into jack-a-lanterns.








1 comment:

Hanah said...

THAT IS SOOOO AWESOME you had your own Pumpkin Patch. How cool, and so neat for the kids to get to see the fruit of all your labors, and their help. :D