Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Sometimes I make myself so MAD!

Today I'm going to tell you a story of how my brain doesn't always work. Jase had his field trip to the Fire House today and I was one of the parents driving. So on the way to school (3/4 of the way there) I realized I forgot my camera, and I really wanted to bring it. So I turnd around and went home and got it, which made us late. I put my camera in the diaper bag/ my purse and we went into his school (I took the purse with me). We devided up the kids to who was riding with who, so I had Jase and Zoe pluse 2 boys and 1 girl. I got them all in the car a buckeled up and we took off for the Fire House. As soon as we got there I got all the kids out of the car and went to get my purse with the camera in it, guess what I couldn't see it. I thought to myself dang I left my bag at the preschool. So I was mad at myself but figured there wasn't anything I could do about it now, so we went inside. We had a lot of fun. The Firemen were really nice and the kids loved it. I could have had some great pictures too. All the kids got to get into the fire truck and sit in the seat. They got to put on the helmet, jacket, and oxygen tank if they wanted to. Then the class got up on the front of the fire truck and got a picture with the firemen and there teachers. Well we packed back into the car and went back to preschool, where I went inside to get my bag. It wasn't there!!! I went to my car to look again, it was in the back. I had it all along and could have had those great pictures but my dang brain had to not work for me today. AHHH! so there you have it, my great story. By the way I asked his teacher to email me some of the pictures they got so when I get them I'll post them.

No comments: