Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Family Pictures


























It was time again to get our family pictures. I like to try and do them once a year but the past little while has been a bit hard. So I decided to just do them. We went to Kiddie Kandids and it was so great. The lady that took our pictures did soooo good with the kids. She was making Jase and Zoe laugh, which says a lot because Zoe was in a bad mood. Overall I am so happy we went and got them done. I love the way they turned out.

3 comments:

Katie Lane said...

Cute Cute.

Amber said...

So...your blog is soooo cute! Your kids are adorable! Please help me make my blog cute! It is terribly boring and I don't know what I am doing.
Love you!
Amber

Hanah said...

They did turn out soo great!! I can't believe how grown up the kids are! Beautiful little family!!