Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Alright my turn, I've been tagged!

This is a first for me so I hope you enjoy. Thanks Chels.
Quick 5
1. What was I doing 10 years ago?
Well, I would have been 13 so I really didn't get to do much. I went to school and hung out with my friends. At that time I think my best friends were Marissa and Alyissa (my cousin).
2. What are 5 things on my to-do list today?
Well I can think of a lot more than 5 but I'll stick with the most important.
1- Take a shower.
2- When Zoe and Jase are down for naps I'll work on my MT.
3- Straiten up the house
4- Shopping for Christmas for the names the kids drew.
5- Look for Halloween costumes for Keldon and me.
3. Snacks I enjoy?
I love to much on some popcorn, chips and sometimes with cream cheese or artichoke spinach dip.
4. Places I've lived?
Highland, Orem, and Saratoga Springs Utah, and good ol' Sanford Florida.
5. Five things I'd do if I were a billionaire.
1- Me and my husband have always said if we had that much money we would buy his mother a new nice car.
2- Pay off all our dept and help out anyone that was having some trouble.
3- Put Keldon back in an airplane and not worry about how much it costs.
4- Build our own house that me an Keldon design.
5- Go on a nice vacation with family.
List of 8
8 Favorite places I love to eat?
1- Market Street Grill (this pretty much never happens because it is so expensive).
2- Subway.
3- Home (especially if I don't have to cook).
4- Grandma and Grandpa Spark home.
5- Chilies.
6- TGI Fridays.
7- Whistle Wok.
8- Red Lobster.
8 Things that happened yesterday?
1- I did all the laundry.
2- I finished 3 reports.
3- Zoe took 2 naps and Jase 1.
4- I went grocery shopping at Smiths.
5- I made Navajo tacos for dinner.
6- Keldon did the lesson for Family Night.
7- I made carmel apples for a treat.
8- I went to BED.
8 Things I look forward to?
1- Wednesday is our institute class with Bro. Webber (I love this class).
2- I get to go on a field trip with Jases class to the fire department on Wed.
3- Saturday Keldon and I are going to Park City for a Halloween Costume Party (YEAH!).
4- Halloween with the kids. I love taking them around.
5- Thanksgiving.
6- Going to California with my dad for Christmas.
7- Having our own home.
8- Jase and Zoe to take a nap today.
8 Things on my wishlist?
1- Zoe not to be sick anymore.
2- To be finished with my MT and getting paid to do it.
3- Keldon to have a job with SkyWest of Empire.
4- To be able to design and build our own home.
5- To have all our dept paid off.
6- For Jase and Zoe to be stronger in the Gospel than I ever have been.
7- To have good Family Nights every Monday.
8- To be able to help families in need.
8 People I tag?
1- AMBER
2- LISA
3- VANESSA
4- EMILY
5- RACHEL
6- BON
7- MARIAM
8- JEN
Alright there you go. I hope it's not too dull. If I just tagged you and you don't want to do it I won't be mad I promise.

No comments: