Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Las Vegas Trip

Well we took a trip to Las Vegas with the kids. I wish I could say it was for fun but it wasn't. Keldon went to a conference that had a lot of different airlines there. He put in his resume to different airlines and talked to them, as well as finding out about their airline. He had a lot more fun than he thought he was going to, I was really glad.
We started driving just when we woke up and the kids did really good. It took about 7-8 hours to get there, and they did so much better than I thought they were going to do. We stayed at Excalibur (the castle hotel) and Jase thought that was amazing. We didn't really do too much. We went to buffets to eat, me and the kids went swimming when Keldon was at the conference, and then we walked around.
Keldon got done with the conference early so we walked down the strip. Wow its a lot longer than I remember. We didn't even get half way when we were all finished and wanted to leave. We did stop at the M&M store. It was pretty cool Jase liked it. Other that that we really didn't do too much. I wish I would have taken more pictures but I didn't I hope you like them.

Jase in front of the M&M race car

This was on the way home. When we went swimming at the hotel pool I got Jase a tube to swim with. The whole time I stayed where it was shallow with Zoe and Jase would get into his tube and go in the deep end and float. He loved that thing.

This is Jase at the M&M factory again, and Dad and Zoe there too (below).


Jase and Zoe both loved the buffets. They loved the food.



As much fun as the trip was we were glad to get home. Although once we got home Zoe started throwing up, then Jase than me. It was not much fun. I don't know if it was something we ate but thats what I'm guessing it was. I just felt blessed that I didn't start until both my kids were done and feeling better.

No comments: