Monday, March 24, 2008

It's official we've moved!!!

So we have finally moved on from Florida. I have mixed feelings but am glad to be heading forward in life. Me, Keldon and the kids flew out Easter morning, with 8 bags under the plane, and were able to spend the day with both families. Keldon then helped me Monday, before his flight back to Florida, arrange the rooms we will be staying in. Our pod came Thursday and my bro-in-law helped me unpack it, it took about 15 min. We left most of our stuff in Florida and only brought back what we really use and need (no furniture except our beds). Keldon has to finish up his 2 weeks at DCA so they will pay him his vacation time and leave on good terms, but he will be back with our family shortly. Right now we are living with my mom until about the middle of April then moving into a house. A house right it's crazy, but Keldons brother is being very generous and letting us live in his house until it sells while he is living in his other house. Keldons family has been so giving and generous throughout this whole school time I can't believe it. Were excited to see where the next step in life is and where Keldon will get a job (hopefully SkyWest, but we'll see). I still feel like I'm just on vacation and haven't actually moved but I'm sure it will kick in once Keldon is back. We miss our Sanford ward and hope our ward here will be as good as it was there (I'm sure it will be). I'm excited to be close to family and Jase to be around all his cousins, now he has so many people to play with. Zoe is also getting use to other people, she has been so used to being around just me she wont let anyone hold her. We're trying to fix that and she starting to get a little better, slowly but surly.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Shelly, I'm so glad you have a blog! I was going to e-mail you to ask you if you did! I'm so glad your move is over and everything went well! PLEASE keep in touch! We will miss you guys out here too!