Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Disney World -Animal Kingdom-

Disney Animal Kingdom

This was the last park we went to, it was a lot of fun but not as much fun as I was expecting it to be. I think Jase has the most fun anywhere as long as there is water. His favorite ride at this park was the rapids ride then when he got off he played in this water spout. He got himself even wetter than the rapids. Its a good thing we brought extra cloths for him to wear because they didn't dry all day.






They did have a little petting farm with goats, lambs, chickens and such. Jase loved to pet them Zoe wasn't quite sure what to think.








Well these are all the pictures we took of Animal Kingdom. I forgot to charge the battery the night before so it died at the beginning. It's alright though I have a ton of pictures. I love my new camera.

No comments: