Sunday, March 16, 2008

Disney World -Magic Kingdom-

Disney Magic Kingdom

This was the funnest park we went to out of them all. We went 2 nights for just a couple hours and all day one day. Jase even stayed up till around 10pm with no nap because he was having so much fun.


Jase wanted to go on Splash Mountain, so we let him. He first went on it with daddy. I figured he would come off really scared and say he didn't want to go on it ever again. Luckily for me he came off really wanting to go again and couldn't wait to go on it with me. When we were on the ride we came to the first little dip and I screamed yeah, he looked at me and said, "mom that was just a little one". It was the funniest thing.


Eyore and Zoe, he was the only big character that she liked, all the others she freaked out and started crying, you'll see by the other pictures.





Jase got a Pirate Micky hat and was really excited, he loved it.




Jase and Zoe both got a chance to ride on daddy's shoulders and both love it.


Me and Jase on the teacups, he didn't like it so much. He saw the mouse coming out of the tea kettle in the middle and tried to keep his eyes on it because it scared him.


The beautiful blue Cinderella castle at night.


Mickey and Minnie dancing.


Me and Jase on Dumbo ride. This is my favorite ride and has been since I was little, I told Jase that and now he says it's his favorite ride.



1 comment:

Heather Harper said...

I'm sooooooo jealous!!! Once we knew we were leaving FL I wanted to go to ALL the parks again!, but we never got to. :( Disney really is THE happiest place on earth, for parents and kids, huh?!?

So are you in UT now? I can't believe we just missed each other. I would have totally wanted to hang out and see you....and those cute, cute kids! I've never seen Zoe, she's beautiful!!! Can I have a girl next PLEASE? :)

Well, keep in touch. We know how you feel right now being in limbo. Fortunately we're in the right place now, Jared will start school soon, we LOVE Southern UT, love our apartment, our ward and our neighbors. Braden can finally have friends again!

If you want to take a little vacation down this way, let us know! We'd love to see you guys!