Sunday, March 30, 2008

Favorite Time of the Day

Morning is my favorite time. I love waking up to happy kids. This morning Zoe was in bed with me (from a 6am feeding and going back to sleep until 8) and woke up so happy. Anything I did made her smile and sometimes even laugh. Then Jase woke up and came in the room, jumped in bed, and snuggled next to me. Morning or middle of the night when daddy is gone is the only time Jase will snuggle with me. So when he does snuggle I love it. Jase started playing with Zoe and she would laugh and I would laugh, and this went on for about 30 minutes to 1 hour. Then of course the morning bladder ruined it. Mornings like these put a wonderful start to a great day, and of course today was great (besides the missing daddy).

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Cute blog! I love the flowers! How did you do that? We miss you guys out here! It's starting to get too hot already, and the bugs are coming out of hiding!