Friday, October 9, 2009

some more baby Will pictures

I know this picture is just of Zoe and not baby, but I think it's so dang cute! She put on daddy's glasses.



Uncle Bob with Will about 3 days old.


After seeing Uncle Bob hold Will Jase finally really wanted to hold him too.

Daddy and little Will. So cute!

I absolutely love when they stretch.

Jase wanted me to take this picture. He came to me and said "mom, take a picture of me and Will he's laying in his crib looking at me." So I did and it's so cute.

Sleeping boy

Grandma and Grandpa Sparks with baby Will. We gave him to Grandma to hold and he just stared at her and was as happy as could be.

I love this picture. Keldon took it while I was sleeping and Will wouldn't. He looks like he is a couple months old to me but I think he was only a week old at this point. I love the smile on his face.
Zoe loves to od (hold) the baby.