Monday, August 24, 2009

My Jase is 5!





I cant believe I now have a 5 year old. It doesn't seem that long ago that he was so teeny. Now he is huge. He just keeps getting taller and taller, but still skinny as ever. Jase has been such a blessing to our family, I can't imagine it without him. Even though the two of us butt heads sometimes, he makes me so happy. He does so many things to help me out, I think I take them for granted sometimes. I love him so much and want to share that with everyone. Here are some things he does that I love.

*At bedtime he goes to sleep so easily. He's usually out in 10 minutes.

*As long as he gets his story and a drink he has no problem going to sleep.

*If either me or Keldon is gone at bedtime he gets really worried about whoever isn't there.

*He always helps me get whatever I need from another room, so I don't have to get up and do it myself.

*He loves water. As long as his life jacket is on he'll jump right in.

*He is very considerate of others and tries not to hurt any ones feelings.

*When ever I look at someone else whose child behaving very badly I am so thankful Jase doesn't do most of what they are doing.

*He LOVES to talk, if you'll let him he will go on, and on, and on, and on, and on about whatever is interesting to him at the moment.

*When ever I'm at the Dr. he talks about 80% more than I do.

*He has a very great imagination when it comes to playing with toys.

*He loves to say prayers. If we ever ask whose turn it is he will almost always say it's his.
*He seems to always crash his 4 wheeler/ 3 wheeler.

*Lately when he is watching a cartoon, he gets in the zone and sometimes really gets into the movie.

*He loves funniest home videos.
*He is such a great helper.

No comments: