Friday, August 14, 2009

36 Weeks

Well, one more day and I will be. But I did have my 36 week apt. I have been waiting for the past 3 weeks for this apt. very impatiently. I had written down a page full of questions I had about the delivery. I want to be more in charge this time around. I was also really excited to have them check me so I could see if I have been progressing or not. I didn't really expect anything but was hoping for some progress.

So I first have to say I love the midwives at Timp. Women's health. They have been so good to me and I have loved it. When I told the midwife yesterday that I had a list of question she was all for answering them. She was not impatient and kinda excited that I had all the questions. She answered them all for me and now I can write up my birth plan. Hopefully it will go how I want.

My exciting news is that when she did check me I was dilated to a 1. I am so excited. It's not much but with Jase I never did dilate and had to be induced 1 week late. Zoe, I think when he checked me the day she was due I was at a 1 and nothing before that. So I still have 4 weeks and I'm already at a 1, hopefully that means baby will come early. Who knows though. As long as I don't have to have potocin to be induced I'll be fine. Well that's my update of baby coming.

1 comment:

Emily said...

u r pregnant? shows you how in touch i am with you! i'm sorry about that! i'm totally excited for you guys!! well, 3 kids is totally insane, good luck :)
-Emily S.