Thursday, August 27, 2009

Jase birthday party

Jase had his birthday party and we took them to Liberty Land. We decided we wanted to keep it small so we invited the boys in his primary class. He gets along with them really well. They all had a lot of fun. They played Lazer Tag and took a ride on the water bumper boats. I have to say watching them play lazer tag was the best. I couldn't stop laughing. They played in teams. The 4 little boys and Keldon on one team, and another group that had 3 boys and 1 girl and I think the youngest was 12. They were a really nice group and were really good to the kids. It was so funny to watch these 4 boys chase those bigger kids around trying to shoot at them. Then the big kids would start yelling "get the dad, get the dad". That made Keldon feel old. I'm glad I was able to get pictures. There are a ton so enjoy.


This picture I took without a flash. This was what it really looked like in there, I just couldn't get the images to stay focused.


The bigger kids shooting.

3 of them chasing after the older kids.








Keldon running by

Keldon running away






No comments: