Monday, January 7, 2008

Growing up too fast!






Zoe rolled over AHHH!!! On Dec. 27 she rolled over for the first time ever. I put her on her stomach and came back and she was on her back. Now she does it from stomach to back or back to stomach. I thought it took longer to do both. Now her growing up is all coming too fast.
Zoe also has a new tooth!!! She is only 4 1/2 months old but there it is. Her bottom left tooth has wanted to come in for the last month or so and just yesterday (Jan. 6, 2008) it came out. I don't know how excited I am about that but I'll live I'm sure. She has also taken her first bite of food other than mothers milk. We gave her some baby oatmeal for the first time Jan 5, 2008. She wasn't too sure about it. She would take it in than spit it out, but I'm pretty sure thats normal.

No comments: