Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Funny Kids





So Jase LOVES ninja turtles and decided he wanted to be one. So he made his own costume. He got his ninja helmet on, his sword belt on, his sword in the back of his shirt, and his stick in his hand. Then he went around fighting bad guys.


Zoe isn't very fond of her swing any more. When you put her in it you have to make sure you strap her in. Otherwise this picture would look a lot different. Instead of siting normal, she likes to sit sideways in the swing. She's silly


Here is a video of Daddy making Zoe laugh.

3 comments:

Hanah said...

Shelly I was excited to see you had a blog!! Your kids are sooo cute!! I can't believe how grown up Jase is, and little Zoe is just a doll!! I love those sweet little baby noises they make, and that video was just darling! Good luck with the biting, that is just so not fun! :D

Amanda Stephens said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amanda Stephens said...

I totally misspelled all my words so I deleted to see if I could get it right this time. Zoe is growing so fast. She is beautiful. I hear you guys are moving back to Utah. I wish it was us too. But we will be able to see yo guys a little more. We hope all is well, and we love you guys. Give the little ones a kiss and a squeeze from us.
Love ya
Doug, Amanda and kiddies