Saturday, January 26, 2008

BIT

So now that Zoe has teeth, yes plural there are now two teeth not just one, she bites. I am still breastfeeding and those teeth don't make me very happy. I know she doesn't mean to do it, I think she is still too young to really understand what she is doing, and when she does it is when she has fallen asleep. But man its not fun. Those teeth are like little daggers. Although I must admit it's not as bad as what I was expecting for being bit on that area of my body. Its when shes asleep and still kinda eating, her tooth slowly pinches in and it feels like a pinch. The first time she did it I screamed and it woke her up and she started crying. I felt bad about making her cry, she didn't even know what she did. Now i'm a bit cautious when she's eating and I watch what she's doing very closely to make sure she isn't doing it on purpose. I've got to say for you soon-to-be moms for me her biting me is much better than the first 2 months of breastfeeding. That was horrible, I don't know if that makes you feel better or worse. I just pray for any mom with a new baby that they don't have as hard of time breastfeeding as I did. But I does get better. And the bond you create with your baby is amazing. I LOVE IT.

1 comment:

Amber said...

Shelley,
Your blog is great! Brian and I need to get one. We just don't have any adorable little kids to cover the pages with! :( I hope things are going great for you all! Love you!
Amber