Tuesday, December 9, 2008

The start of Winter Times

It hasn't snowed too much here in Utah yet, so this was the first snow. I think it was in November. Not sure. So I let Jase and Zoe go out to play.


Zoe out in the snow marching around.


Jase making a snow castle.

I love the hair in this picture. All over the place.


Zoe figuring out the snow in her hands.


Jase decided to climb the tree. He didn't get too far.


After we played in the snow. I decided I needed to get a better snow suite for Zoe so this is what I got. Shes a big pink marshmallow.

2 comments:

Tim, Rachel and our girls said...

This never would have happened in Sanford! ;) Miss ya!

Amanda Stephens said...

I love the snow outfit!! How cute! It looks a little cold for my blood right now. But you guys look good in the snow.