Thursday, April 10, 2008

Wigs

So I've decided that if my kids had really long hair they would look like cabbage patch dolls. You might be wondering why I put my kids in a wig, well... My mom was diagnosed with breast cancer so she was given a couple wigs in preparation to her hair falling out. So we tried them on my kids and got a big laugh out of it. The hair Jase and Zoe have on in the pictures is actually made out of real donated hair, its red and really pretty. The kids didn't leave it on too long. Pretty much once it was on they tried to take if off. Jase let us make him pose, but the pictures with Zoe were lucky shots. If you're wondering how my mom is doing, well... she's doing as well as someone can do during chemo. She hasn't lost her hair yet, she hopes she doesn't. I told her that if she doesn't I might want to shave my head just to wear her wigs. She has 3 full head wigs and 2 hair pieces that go in hats or with a bandanna, think I wouldn't have to do my hair, just throw a wig on. Well anyway I hope you like the pictures as much as I do.





2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness! Those pictures are so funny! When I first saw them, I didn't even think that it was real, I thought that Zoey was a doll! I really hope that your Mom is doing okay. I had cancer when I was five, and I still remember wearing wigs to kindergarten after chemotherapy. It's tough. I'm so sorry.

Pat, Miriam, Taylor, and Spencer said...

Ok that is too funny! Wow a can not beleive you moved. When did you move, are you in Utah now. I'm sure you will find a good ward there. I miss the sanford ward also. Man there were so many friends made there through out the 5 years i was there. I miss every one even the ones who have moved on.