Sunday, April 20, 2008

Rock Star







Well my daughter is a rock star. We found this out tonight by playing guitar hero. My sister and brother-in-law have a wii and bought guitar hero so we were trying it out. We had Zoe in a bouncer and she was hopping away. When the music came on she started watching the tv and was actually bouncing to the beat of the music (slow drive, or slow ride, I cant remember). She did this for quite a while, I don't know how long it was befor she started to get sleepy. Well as I was playing she decided to fall asleep in the bouncer. She just droped her head and was asleep until we started laughing. As soon as she heard the laughing she popped her head back up with wide eyes and she started bouncing to the beat again. This went on for a little while, eyes shut, eyes open and bouncing, eyes shut, eyes open and bouncing. My brother-in-law got a picture so when I get it I'll post it but I don't have it now. I guess she really likes loud music and rock music, she falls asleep to it better than being quiet. Now we know how to get her to sleep at night without fighting her, but we probably wont. Im going to start trying primary music and see if that works too. Maybe we'll be able to get her to like more spiritual music befor she's too old. Well we thought this was funny I hope you do too.

1 comment:

Hanah said...

That is soo hilarious!! :D Did he just get a picture, or a video picture? I can't wait to see it!