Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Bats...Witches....and Puppy dogs!

Our Happy Halloween


Keldon and the kids right before they went trick-or-treating
Jase and Zoe in their cute costumes.

I love carving pumpkins...Some of the wrinkled up but I'll tell you what they were. Top from left to right: face looking through blinds, mummy face, spooky house with ghost in middle, Jase's carving. Bottom from left to right: Monster, ghost with Boo in the middle, scary face.

My cute little witch.


My scary bat


Jase and 2 of his friends at school.

Jase and his class going up the stairs to see that scary hall and art work of the older kids. Sorry the picture is a little fuzzy at the top and you can't see Jase anywhere, he there I'm just not sure where.

Jase at his class Halloween Party. He always has to make that face when I take pictures of him. I don't know why?

In line to go walk around the halls at school.


No comments: