Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Cookie Cutters

Zoe's first haircut. I've done her bangs but have never dared to do all her hair. I decided to do it because the back was getting very scraggly. It would knot up and then she would pull on it or I would comb it and it would pull out. She actually has a little bit of a bald spot on the side of her head behind her left ear. She twirls her hair with her fingers which doesn't help. Well anyways I took her to Cookie Cutters, they have these really cute chairs and they can watch a movie or play a video game while they get their hair cut. That was the best thing ever. She chose the motorcycle to sit on and we put on Bolt. She absolutely LOVES BOLT she gets in the zone when watching it. If you couldn't tell by the picture below.
Watching Bolt, in the Zone.

Still watching Bolt but being really good for the hairdresser. She did a wonderful job.

I had to get a picture of her on the motorcycle. I think it's so funny that's the one she chose.

She even did good when she need to look down.

I wasn't sure if I'd like cookie cutters (I didn't like it when I took Jase when he was little, bad experience in Florida). But after that trip with Zoe I'll go back to them but I think a I'll always ask for the same person, she was awesome with Zoe I was so grateful.

No comments: