Saturday, June 6, 2009

April 9 Anniversary Trip to Moab

So I haven't posted in a really long time and I have so many things to post on. I just haven't had to want to download all the pictures. But now I've started.
At the end of March Keldon and I went on a trip to Moab. We decided we wanted to get away and take a trip by ourselves for our 5 year anniversary. We missed the kids but it was a lot of fun. We stayed at the Red Canyon Lodge right outside of Moab in a little cabin. The view from the room was beautiful. We went on a horseback ride, which made my butt hurt a lot for the next week. On the way home we stopped at Arches and did a few hikes and even got a picture up in double arch. We had a lot of fun just the two of you. Enjoy the pictures.



















































































































No comments: