Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Some Family Fun

Just a caution for anyone who is looking, there is an overload of pictures here. We went 4-wheeling at my dads house and I liked a lot of the pictures so enjoy.

Keldon and Zoe on the 4-wheeler. She loved it.

Keldon took Jase and the dirt bike.

This is one of my dads dogs named Perdy. I loved her she is so sweet. And has huge ears.


My sisters boyfriend and Perdy. I just think this picture is cool.

Me and Zoe on the 4-wheeler.

Daddy and Jase.

Zoe and Daddy

I got brave and decided to try the dirt bike. It was scary at first but it's a lot of fun.

I like this picture. Zoes eyes are so pretty.





Jase and Zoe really liked Kitty. She was really good with them too. She would let them pet her and if she started to not like it she would just leave. She never even tried to hurt them.

No comments: