Saturday, January 24, 2009

Christmas with my dad

CHRISTMAS MORNING WITH DAD

Zoe coming out of our room Christmas morning

Jase and daddy coming out of the room after her.

Zoe opening her toys. She absolutly loved opening presents. She didn't seem to care so much what was inside she just wanted to rip open the paper. I didn't think she would be so into it this year but I was wrong. She does love everything she got, espically that stroller. She even sits in it herself and we push her around.

Grandpa and Grandma got her a big ride on bear. It doesn't move but she sits on it and bounces. Its huge I can even sit on it without breaking it.

This was Jases favorite Christmas gift, a pirate ship. He was so happy when he unwraped it.


CHRISTMAS WITH OUR COUSINS
So it's been 4 years since we've spent christmas with my cousins on my dads side. Jase was 4 months old. So we thought it was about time we went there again. It was a lot of fun. I was really glad to see every one again.

Jase and Huddy had fun boxing. Huddy got some hulk boxing gloves and him and Jase went at it.

This is my step-mom Liz, my dad, my sister Marissa and her boyfriend Erik

A picture from on top of the stairs of most of the people.

2 comments:

ginamariejp said...

very cute pics guys! we miss you!

Jessica said...

Looks like you guys had a great Christmas! You have such a cute family!