Sunday, August 24, 2008

JASE IS 4


My big guy just turned 4 today. It makes me really sad. He is growing up so fast, and when I look at pictures from when he was little, I can't believe how big he is. Jase was born in Orem, UT. on Aug. 24 2004. He weighed 7 lb 9 oz and was 21 1/4 in. long.


LIKES:

Vegetables

Fruit

Meat

Candy

Playing with toys

Pirates

Blocks

DADDY

Batman

Cars

Playing outside


DISLIKES:

sissy to take his toys

scary movies

cleaning up his toys

going to bed

when people don't listen to him


Some things he does:

-If you tell Jase he's a mamas boy he will say, "No, I'm daddies."

-If you tell him to pick up his toys, he'll tell you he's getting dizzy and I feel sick.

-Every time we get into the car he races his sister to get his seatbelt on first.

-Jase loves to open the door for me.

-Jase has been so excited to turn 4 and when I asked him this morning how old he was, he looked at me and smiled and put 4 fingers up and said four, with a great big smile.


We love having Jase in our family. We would be lost without him. He has been such a blessing in our lives and a great help in our family. We love the little and big things he does, he makes us so happy. I wish he could stay just the way he is, but I'm sure it will manage with him getting bigger. We love you Jase

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That is a super cute post Shelley! Happy birthday Jase! We miss you guys around here!

Hanah said...

Happy Birthday Jase!! What a great way to remember all the fun things about him at this time in his life! :D