Thursday, July 10, 2008

She's walking

Zoe will be 11 months on the 17th and she is already walking. Okay so he only did 4 little steps on her own but to me thats walking. She has been standing up on her own for a little while now. She can stand up and sit down without holding on to anything, and today she walked. I had her standing on her own and walked in front of her and showed her a ball. She loves her balls. Well she really wanted it so she took 4 ity bitty steps towards it, then sat down and crawled the rest of the way. I was so happy, yet kinda sad. She is growing up so fast and she is so big. I'll get a video of it and put it on but I don't have one yet.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats Zoe!! That is so fun! I LOVE new walking toddlers! Hope you guys are doing well! Ben's finally done with his MEI, so we're to the final countdown!

Katie Lane said...

yay for Zoe! So I found your blog, cute cute.